- Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
- Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower),
- Glucose Syrup,
- Wheat Bran,
- Wheat Starch,
- Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate),
- Dried Powdered Cheese (Milk),
- Vegetable Fibre (Inulin, Pea),
- Barley and Barley Malt Extract,
- Kibbled Wheat,
- Kibbled Rye,
- Barley Flakes,
- Dried Autolysed Yeast,
- Dried Whey (Milk),
- Black Pepper,
- Wheat Protein,
- Natural Flavouring [Dried Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Dried Cheese (Milk), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavourings, Dried Whey (Milk), Milk Protein],
- Acid (Lactic Acid),
- Poppy Seeds,
- Natural Flavourings,
- Barley Malt Flour,
- Emulsifier (E472e). Contains: barley, milk, rye, wheat. May contain: eggs, nuts, sesame, soya. Best before: see tub.
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
Prepare and Use
Cheddars can be paired up perfectly with cream cheese & chopped red chillies for that extra kick. Try a quirky combination of camembert & sliced fig on our Digestives biscuit. Have you considered marrying up our Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Bakes with goat's cheese & olives? A Cream Cracker & cheddar is a truly Best of British combination. Top it off with chunky pickle. Our Choice Grain is best matched with blue brie & celery. Match cheddar beautifully with a Cornish Wafer, for a hint of sweetness top with quince jelly. High Fibre Cream Crackers work really well with brie, for a fruity combination add a sliced grape. The toasted flavour of our Water Biscuits is perfect with red Leicester cheese & sliced apple.
Jacob's Bakery, Freepost RLXB-ZKBK-ZREZ, P.O. Box 8026, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 9AE, UK.
Circumstances may cause us to vary the selection from that illustrated. Any replacement will be of equal quality.